Job post date: 30/12/2019
We are seeking a motivated and savvy Junior Accountant to assist the team in accounting work in a fast-paced work environment. Your primary responsibilities are assisting the team in facilitating the operation of business, providing high quality of work to ensure professional corporate image. Your primary duties will include administrative support, clerical duties and office operation.
To excel in this role, you will have experience in various work functions, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Handle general accounting duties and prepare cheque, invoice, voucher and data entry;
• Periodical reports preparation, data analysis, income reconciliation and verification;
• Assist in preparing monthly bank reconciliations, financial statements, budget variance reports;
• Assist in the annual audit, tax computation and consolidation;
• Ensure compliance with accounting control procedures across different group entities;
• Perform ad hoc financial reporting timely and independently.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance / Commerce or related field.
• Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Strong coordination and problem-solving skills.
• Superior communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Independent and proactive.
Interested parties please email full resume to or call +852 3579 2090.