Job post date: 30/12/2019
Cachet Asset Management is looking for an experienced Client Advisor to provide highest level of customized wealth management solutions and advices to our High Net Worth customers. The successful candidate will identify opportunities in the various asset classes and the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to clients needs.
• Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable
• Provide investment strategy, hedging and trading advisory to private wealth clients and family office on all asset classes such as stocks, fixed Income, derivatives
& precious metal trading, FX options, notes & structured products based on CIO office strategic view.
• Lead discussion with client, with focus on effectively delivering multi-asset ideas and maximizing the client's portfolio performance consistent with the client's
objective and risk profile.
• Assist to serve sophisticated client and keep abreast of financial markets latest trend and new products development.
• Build a highly proactive and long-term relationship with HNW individuals by generating and sustaining revenue growth whilst broadening the client base from
private wealth division
• Monitor closely financial press and keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment products.
• Degree holder or equivalent, preferably in Finance, Marketing or other Business disciplines.
• CFP, CFA or equivalent qualifications will be an advantage.
• Solid credit with strong banking knowledge, with minimum 5 to 7 years of private banking experience.
• Excellent connections in the respective private banking market.
• Qualified to carry out Investment regulated activities.
• Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
Interested parties please email full resume to or call +852 3579 2090.