Job post date: 30/12/2019
We are seeking a motivated and savvy Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to assist the team in administration work in a fast-paced work environment. Your primary responsibilities are assisting the team in facilitating the operation of business, providing high quality of work to ensure professional corporate image. Your primary duties will include administrative support, clerical duties and office operation.
To excel in this role, you will have experience in various work functions, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Be the first contact point. Greet guests in a warm, welcoming and professional manner.
• Assist the daily operation of the concierge club.
• Provide cross-functional and daily admin/secretarial support to the team to ensure operations run smoothly and efficiently;
• Execute clerical duties, including data entry, filing, answering phone calls, preparing documents and arranging mails;
• Manage meeting room bookings and calendar including coordination of department meetings and/or external client events (both virtual and in-person);
• Monitor and order the inventory of office supplies as necessary and liaise with vendors/service providers;
• Coordinate and organize corporate events/activities;
• Back up tea lady when needed;
• Perform ad hoc assignments timely and independently.
• Diploma or above, fresh graduates are also welcome.
• Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Strong coordination and problem-solving skills.
• Superior communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Pleasant, proactive and customer services oriented.
Interested parties please email full resume to or call +852 3579 2090.